Every painting is completed with great attention to detail making sure you get a stunning painting your family will treasure forever.
Working from single or multiple photographs I can guide you through the process making sure you get exactly what you want.
Paintings can be posted unframed worldwide.
Please have a read through the sections below for more information on my commission process.
"An extraordinary likeness achieved from a photograph. Brought a wonderful depth to the image that I was not really expecting. Particularly impressed with the eyes that seem to capture the subject's character perfectly and bring the portrait to life. Thank you so much, now beautifully framed and taking pride of place on my wall."
Andy, Manchester, UK
Commission Pricing per Pet
|Head Portrait||Full Body|
|12" x 10"||$300|
|16" x 12"||$450||$600|
|18" x 14"||$525||$675|
|Additional Pets||Add 50% for each additional Pet||Add 50% for each additional Pet|
|Postage is extra and varies depending upon location|
It couldn’t be easier to commission your own piece of art.
Once you have decided on a size and how much of the subject/subjects you want painted it’s simple to arrange your portrait. If you are unsure of size and background colour etc I can advise you on this.
Please send a good clear photograph or photographs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The better the quality of photographs, the better the painting will be.
Some quick tips are:
- Take your photos outside or by a window where there is lots of natural light – Don’t use a flash!
- Try to get down to eye level, this gives a great perspective – I loved doing this with Diego it created a great pose.
- It often helps to have help! Having someone in the direction you want them to look with a squeaky toy is great for dogs or a feather on a string for cats.
- When you are wanting two subjects in a painting it’s best to have multiple shots – try to get the shots with the light coming from the same side and have at least one photo with them together as this lets me know their relative sizes.
- The most important point is to get a photo which really captures the personality of your furry friend!
Waiting times can vary depending on work load – an approximate completion date will be given at time of ordering, this is usually between two and three weeks but may vary. Shorter deadlines for special dates can sometimes be met.
If your painting is to be posted please let me know on ordering so that can be considered when I let you know the approximate completion and receipt dates.
Pastel paintings need to be framed under glass – the sooner the better.
All my paintings are posted unframed and will come with care instructions.
A deposit of 20% is required when you order your commission, full payment is then made once you are happy with the online preview.
PayPal and bank transfers are acceptable.